Friday, January 5, 2007

Oh my Goodness!!

Lee, Sarah and Baby Kyria are now here and it's been awesome. We did our gift exchange right after we had supper everyone got really great stuff from Sarah and Lee and we got them good stuff too. My gift from them was particularly great. They got me lotion, Body cream, and like sparkle stuff you also put on your body which I know doesn't sound that interesting, but all the products are also flavoured, it's pretty cool. So not only will I smell pretty darn good I will also taste pretty darn good. Please no one take that as an invitation to come and lick me.lol for my tongue only. Also I got some pretty cool underwear that have sheep on them which while we were in Wales all I was looking for was to get something that had sheep on it. If you don't know this already Wales is all about the sheep. But to put the icing on the cake I also got boobs....ha ha yes boobs. If you all can recall remember when you were younger and got toys out of the cereal box and they had those Dinosaurs that you put in water and they swell up and kinda grow. Well it's the exact same thing but they're boobs. When I was younger I had this obsession with boobs, and not the reason your thinking. My sister got hers pretty early and so i was quite jealous and everyone would make fun of me and say that I still had ant hills or swollen mosquito bites. Since then my sister and I still have somewhat of an inside joke when it comes to me being flat chested.
Anyways last night we were also watching a DVD that Sarah and Lee filmed and brought for us to see it was all mostly cutie pie Kyria, but it also had the funniest cartoon on it which I thought was soo funny I had to put it on my blog to share with all of you, So here it is enjoy laughing your butt off!!!

2 comments:

Lee said...

"Oh, when you're down and looking for some cheering up, just head right on up to the Candy Mountain cave!"

Love you Kisser!

Sgt Steve said...

hello, hi I'm steve. So i found your blog. yes i did. ok so i was reading it and couldn't help but get a visual about you licking your arm cause of your lovly tasty cream. But it was a very funny visual. And don't worry, i didn't get any other visuals. ok. so I'll visit your blog now and again. and have fun licking your arm. HAA!!!