Thursday, January 4, 2007

Yea Their Coming!!!

So before I write anything I'd like to say my New Years why pretty fun! I went to the church and hung out with the youth. Which is definite change for me I would usually go out to a party. I still had lots of fun and got to know more really cool people that go to Jubilee. And we played hacky sack and it didn't look like I totally suck which I do, he fact that I did well at all was a complete and udder fluke.
On that note more great things are happening my sister , my brother in law and cutie little kryia are coming, TODAY. I'm soo excited. So excited I probably forgot everything, including the car seat we needed for Kyria. Kyria was suppose to use Riley's old car seat from when she was a baby, but I had already let my class use it for taking home those stupid fake baby's and forgot to get it back.So I called around to see if I could find the student who had it. My mom got a hold of my teacher and he said "Oh Cassie didn't even tell me she needed the car seat back"! which I totally did, my teacher is a complete scatter brain. Who even a monkey could teach his class better than him.So anyways ,no go on getting my car seat until Monday that's what he said, I thought well duh!! So I called around to some of the girls that went to CASS(my old high school) who had baby's the same time as me. So I called around and I got a hold of one girl and she said I could borrow it for a few days which is sweet. I'm out of the dog house. I'm back to being really excited for them coming not stressing anymore!!!

No comments: