Thursday, December 28, 2006

Not Impressed Face!!




Wow Christmas!!


Crazy busy and really it's still not done, I equate New years as Christmas stuff and also my Sister and her Family still haven't come home so it's so not over for me at all which I absolutely love!! So Christmas eve went over to my Dads house, We had a pretty good time.Riley was playing with Cat my Dads wife, while me, my brother, and my Dad did karaoke. If you you know me, like really know me and I guess my whole entire family loves doing karaoke, but seriously who doesn't like karaoke if you don't theirs something seriously wrong with you and never talk to me again lol jk!! Any who um Christmas good fun little quiet, we didn't have everyone at our house like all the time all day soo it had it's boring parts, but still good mostly it was me mom Ron Riley and Josh the whole day which was weird and not big and loud, which that's the fun part about Christmas.


Boxing day we got up really early ah 7:00. I hate getting up early if I'm not going to school. So we were headed up North Sudbury area where all of my moms family lives. Which I wasn't really all that excited about, because the last couple of years going up there have kinda sucked. To my surprise I had a really good time except for one point but I'll get to that. Anyways yeah really good time. Riley had lots of fun with the little cousins I hardly saw her the whole time we were up there she had a blast. Yeah so we got to do Karaoke once again it was mostly me and my cousin Eyla, we had lots of fun together, I always look forward to seeing her. So the main big part seeing like the whole family was fun. The next day we spent the whole day with my Aunt Nancy's Family. Which we haven't done I don't think since I was little. So I'm hanging out with Kit and Jenny and Jenny's ex boyfriend Jason, Yes ex but they'll get back together. So those three days were really good , and now here it is the crap of the great three days....dun dun dun, my grandma. While I was singing karaoke after I was done singing calls over to me from across the room and says Cassie come here for a sec. So I came over she puts her hand on my stomach and says and I quote "Cassie your getting quite the belly eh"? I can't believe she frigen said that, I was thinking in my head, your right you won't last another year cuz I'm gonna murder you right now. So I look at her and say, wow thanks alot Grandma and walk away and if what she said wasn't enough as I'm walking away she say oh and your getting a big butt like your mother. I just ignore her and go sit down, and really I was mad for a second and then I just wanted to cry, because it just made my think if my grandma notices who else does. But it's all good I know I'm not fat and I know that people love me and that's all that matters.


OK next story when we get home from Sudbury the first thing that me and my mom do is go check messages. Really no one special on their. But then suddenly Josh my brother in a really said voice says, Hey mom it's me um ...sigh...when you get this message can you call the police station, Oh wait I forgot I have to tell you this first my brother's neighbour is really crazy and pulled a knife on him a couple of weeks ago my brothers fine the guy got taken away by the cops says when he gets out


he's gonna come after him with shot gun. really I was worried but my brother says hes not, so I guess whatever. OK anyways on with the story. So he says when you get this message can you call the police station, my neighbour is back and he came up to my place and things got out of hand and I ended up throwing him down the stairs.Now I'm on trail for attempted man slaughter,I need you guys to come to the cop shop they have me in a holding cell, will you help me pay for bail.Well me and my mom start freaking out my heart almost stopped and my mom looks like shes gonna cry as she yells out what man slaughter. then a few seconds later the next message comes on and it's my brother, he say Ha Ha just kidding guys hope you had fun in Sudbury call me when you get this message. Then me and my mom say in unison I'm going to kill that little shit! I called my bothers house and left a message on his machine Josh you little @$$ I'm gonna kill you that sooo wasn't not funny.


So that's my holiday so far, good times good times!!!

2 comments:

Lee said...

We fly to Florida today, see you in a few days!!

Sarah has some good gran stories of her own, what is it with old people?

I have to admit I laughed at Josh's prank, but only after you said it was a joke, man I would have killed him for that!

See you soon!!

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

I would've laid into Grandma right then and there!!!! My God, what an old moron!
Don't give it a second though Cass, you're gorgeous and have amazing fashion sense and great hair! So there!

Oh and the thing about Josh, for some reason, didn't really surprise me - he's always leaving prank calls the brat!
Miss you, can't wait to see you!