Friday, December 15, 2006

I Got Done Early

Today was sooo easy. We had hockey games today at school, and all of our classes were 25 minutes long except first but we watched a movie. I didn't watch it I was a good girl and went and did work! So I went to two classes which was totally pointless since we were watching a movie in that class as well. So I ended up leaving with my friend Kevin. We got the car from my mom and went to Wal-mart,to do some Christmas shopping. To our supprise we saw probably our whole school, exaggeration but their was a lot of St.Mary's people there so I guess we all had the same idea. You know, going to Wal-Mart is the kool thing to do.I got pretty much all my Christmas shopping done I have 4 more people to buy for, which is pretty good for me since last year I started Christmas shopping like a week before Christmas. After Christmas shopping we decided to go back to the school and watch the hokey game. So many people who went to the St.Mary's last year were there visiting because college students are done for the holidays. It made me feel like a loser to see some of my somewhat old friends and hear about their college times. Stupid people you know their rubbing it in my face. lol. but I guess I'm going next year so I'll be good then. I just hate the feeling when it feels like everyone are growing up and moving on and your still in one spot. I know my life is good though and things are great right now, it's probably the devil trying to attack me, and make me feel all sorry for myself which I won't do life is good to me!!!!

3 comments:

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

You're almost done Cass! Don't sweat it!

I love you and I'll see you soon!
MUAH!

Gill said...

hi cassie, nice to see ya blogging,
hope you and riley are doing good xxxxxxx

Lee said...

Only just over 2 weeks, then we're in Canada!
Is is snowing yet? I expect snow.