Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Shine like the Sun!!

So my mom has been telling us since I was was younger she probably told Sarah and Josh this too, but I'm not sure. That the reason people are drawn to us and the reason we have such an impact on people around us is because we have God in us.So the other day I decided to read my bible and see if I just opened it up would God give me something, never in a million years would I think this would work because I've done it before just for fun and found really nothing. Anyways I opened it up to a page and this page was in the book of judges , I looked down and read the line" Those who love the Lord shine as the sun". I was like wow that's really really weird. Then I didn't think anything of it. I was taking a bath and theirs this card in my bathroom that has no righting on it or anything I looked at it, in the inside it says; "Shine on". At the very bottom of the card in Small letters it says "Those who love the Lord shine as the Sun!" Judges 5:31. Is that not the craziest thing you've ever heard before. I thought it was pretty cool. So here it is tell me what you think God is telling me?

2 comments:

Gill said...

shine girl, shine...
others are watching you to see how you act and react to circumstances in life -
keep shining cassie, its having an affect on them!

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

That's cool Cass, and I think this message is pretty straight forward.
Be who you are in God - a gorgeous, talented, bubbly, attracting girl that people want to get to know!
You're awesome and have so much to offer people!