Thursday, December 14, 2006

Sick of Being Sick


So it's been almost two weeks and I'm still kinda sick the whole hacking up Flem kinda thing, it's quite delightful. Last week I was really sick and so was Riley.She was throwing up and stuff. Me I breath in and out really deep, that usually keeps me from spewing. Other then being sick things are going good. I have a new class for those who talk to me on a regular bases I was in Environmental Geography which was pure hell for me. It was a really boring subject and really no cool people to talk to. But anyways I begged to my guidance counsellor to get me out of the class even though the semester was half done. He said their was no way he could do it and then I became depressed, not literally but almost. Then a few days went by and my guidance counsellor called my house and said he could do something for me, I went to school and he took me out of that god forsaken class and put me in a save a cedit class which is so easy I just had to laugh. So now I'm in the easiest class in the world and I'm with my friend Ryan who is hilarious, somewhat gross and disturbing but funny, if you can believe it. God Bless me being so annoying that you have to do what I say lol!!!!

1 comment:

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

I like the shirt you're wearing in that picture. It's cute.