Monday, December 11, 2006

Starting Of Something Great


So hey y'all if you wanna know a little something about me here it is. My full name is Cassandra Lea Cunningham. I still attend high school sweet, sweet victory lap. Why the heck do they call it that, it should be called boring as hell lap. Anyways I have the cutest little girl in the world, and trust me there is no bias at all; if you saw her you'd think so too. So I decided to do a blog because I have alot to say most of the time and ha ha you all have to listen!! Today was a bus day and I have no feaking clue why... it's not even cold out there for there's prolly no ice. I went home tried to get back to sleep but it just wasen't working out, so I tried calling some of my "oh so kool" friends to see if they wanted to go christmas shopping and all those lazy butts were in bed. I was trying my best to wake a good lot of them, but like most teenagers they stayed in bed. Mean while I still didn't have anything to do. I called my good friend Kevin, always good for laugh, we joked about him walking from Otterville to Woodstock, me saying , oh come on it's not that far just a 2-3 hour walk , good exercise, right? So today is Kevin's birthday sweet, sweet 18 lol. So I got off the phone with Kevin and decided I'd call my ever lovin sista, as we both rant on the phone, me being bored until 12:00 which this is when my mom gets home for lunch, then , I'll get a ride to shop a few places for christmas. My sista ranting about something else does it really matter what she was ranting about she's always ranting and raving lol jk sar ;). But still I have fun talking to my sister, she's prolly my best friend and the person I always go to when I have a problem or problems. I miss my sis alot. Well thats it for today I'm sure I'll be a little more interesting when I don't sit at home and do abousolutely nothing!!!

3 comments:

*sPARKLY~sARAH* said...

Always ranting??? kiss my ranting butt then you little brat!!!
Kidding, I miss you too Cass, but hey, only a couple of more weeks and then I'm yours to visit with!
LOVE YOU!

Lee said...

What's a bus day?
Do you have to take a bus to school? Like show and tell?
You live 2 minutes walk from school, did you skip school because the buses weren't running?
Now, now Cassie, that's not very Christian! ha!!

Lee said...

Oh, nice glasses by the way, you look very studious.
And pretty.